6/19/2007

Christina Aguilera concert

We went to her concert and it was probably the BEST concert I have ever been to! It was sooo cool and her opening acts were danitykade and the Pussycat Dolls!!! They were awesome too. My mom and dad's best friends own a skybox at the RBC Center in Raleigh and that's were we stayed to watch the concer. It was sooo cool. And there was......FOOOOOODDDDDD!!!! It was too krazy. THANKS MIKE AND NANCY!!!

Mask time :)


CANDYMAN!!!!!CANDYMAN


her clam song


(I love that dress)



close up much




PUSSYCAT DOLLS FER HER OPENING ACT





this was the sky box we stayed in to watch the concert!






oh yea food baby!!







3 comments:

Alyssa said...

This concert was an amazing one!!! It was very kool! THANKS NANCY

Gracie said...

The concert looked like fun! I love that dress to and the kitchen- When can I come?

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I love you! :)



Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!